Production notes:

Li’l Thatch, portrayed here, is a precursor. I ran into a problem with the render on Thatch (the full version), and rather than continue trying to hunt down the glitch, I started over. It’s going much smoother now that I have learned more about Blender. It’s not simple, but it is an awesome program. My first attempt to make Thatch took over a month, but it is going much faster this time. And this time I am checking the render frequently, so if I mess up I will be able to pinpoint the problem.

As you can see, I have added some sky texture to the scene, and smoothed out Li’l Thatch a bit, and also given him some mobility. I think it is coming along nicely. I look forward to your comments.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.